Genres: Thrillers & Suspense
Where do I even to even begin to sort my thoughts?
I loved it and I’m giving it 5 stars for it’s “on the edge of my seat” suspense and for Colleen’s incomparable quirky descriptors and inner dialogue.
Brilliant as always.
I literally (I now pronounce “literally” in my head with my voice crush, Shane East’s accent saying, “LITrally”) could not go to sleep without reading “just one more chapter” until I finished the book with an hour before my alarm clock was set to air horn me out of bed.
Everything I want to say seems like a spoiler so I’ll bullet point some things for you.
* Written in first person POV – Lowen (main woman character) 31 years old.
* I LOVED Jeremy and even when he (spoiler), I still loved him. My crush on him began in the 1st chapter.
* To be inside the minds of the 2 women characters was fascinating to me.
* I love that Colleen can write different genres without losing any of her trademark unique, genius, quirky ways of describing feelings, scenery – everything.
* I hope Colleen and Tarryn pair up again and write something along these lines.
* The day after I finished the arc, I went back and re-read some parts and again couldn’t put it down.
If you like love unexpected twists that leave you questioning things, this is the book for you.
(That will make sense after you read the book)